From: Andrew Kilgore [mailto:amkilgore@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:44 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] OT: Perl problem

Dave,

As a programmer often put in the position of being asked to do impossible
things, I can sympathise with you...!?!

Mind you, in your case I would have simply nodded and said
"Sure".
Then, get it to scroll the 1st 64kb of the sequence repeatedly.
You'll find that testers can be lazy beasts when it comes to testing stuff
like this...!!!

> Ahh, 'Designers'
And let's not start about Marketing...!?!

;-)

Andy.