RE: Should a US X10 remote be compatible?

Interesting.

Could some bright spark confirm that the USA frequency (310MHz or 418MHz
- ?) is actually illegal over here or is this just an urban myth?  If it
is legal then I see no reason why I can't bulk buy some *very* cheap US
kit and pass the savings on.  The US kit is *so* much cheaper.

Regards

Darryl.

Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.

http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/

mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx

Tel: 01865 784 080

Fax: 01865 784 081