Re: Belated Hi my name is - and first question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Belated Hi my name is - and first question
  • From: "flipsidegroup" <mailing@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:36:14 -0000

Hi Rob cheers for teh welcome , yep thats teh stuff my walls are made
off and i now know how its spelt :) Wedding list wise the 50inch
plasma has already be veto'd thought id start high and everything
else would seem small and cheap in comparison ....  I love it when a
plan comes together !!

laters

Matt

(http://www.ihbc.org.uk/context_archive/29/bungaroosh_dir/bungaroosh_
> s.htm)
>
> Happily now in Worthing with good old standard brick! The guys on
> this list are brilliant but it can become addictive and expensive!
> Plenty of things that can go on the Wedding list though (after
SWMBO