Re: Belated Hi my name is - and first question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Belated Hi my name is - and first question
  • From: "sh33pdip" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:07:41 -0000

Hi Matt,

welcome to the list. If your place is anything like the flat I used
to have in York Grove then I completely understand your problem.
These types of walls are called 'bungaroosh' and are typical in
Brighton: -
(http://www.ihbc.org.uk/context_archive/29/bungaroosh_dir/bungaroosh_
s.htm)

Happily now in Worthing with good old standard brick! The guys on
this list are brilliant but it can become addictive and expensive!
Plenty of things that can go on the Wedding list though (after SWMBO
approval!).

Regards,

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "flipsidegroup" <mailing@f...>
wrote:
> Hi all i joined last week sometime but i havent got round to
saying boo yet so here goes

> Name : Matt
> Live : Brighton
> Occupation : Desktop Support bod
>
> Other info: Just got engaged so now a part time wedding planner
>
> First Question : I was planning to hardwire my house but as now i
have found out its a bit of a nightmare DIY wise ( teh walls are
made of flint we had our decprator kill 2 drills and have to get a
shoulder mounted job just to but up the curtain rails) and my time
is somewhat taked up with other things im looking for a comapny to
come and put teh wires in for me i have contacted a few but its beed
3 months and no replies does anyone have any suggestions ?