Home automation plan

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Home automation plan
  • From: "Alistair Watkins" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:00:37 +0100

Out of interest (I'm new to this stuff remember) how do you run the cables
through the walls? I see they are of the stud variety, and the false
ceiling
is obviously a help, but do you plan on taking the plasterboard off of all
some of the walls, or can you do it with less overall damage?

Thanks,
Alistair