PS2 Eyetoy

If you've got a spare =A339.99 and a PS2, I can whole-heartedly=20
recommend the new Eyetoy.=20

if you haven't seen it on the news in the last few days, basically=20
it's a USB webcam with a collection of games. You control the on-
screen action by waving around your hands over the on-screen buttons.=20

To make it a bit easier, the webcam output is displayed on your TV=20
screen, so you can see where your hands are. I got the hang of it in=20
about 2-3 minutes, and I'm by no means a gaming expert!

Anyway, it's the most fun I've had in a long time! Wonder what you=20
could do with a PS2, USB webcam and a broadband connection.. ;-)

Alex