From: mrecosse [mailto:simon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 July 2003 16:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: In-ceiling amplifiers

Very simple amp say 20-35W with some form of volume trim for left
and right channels.  Phono In.   People will probably want to tuck
this away either in floor, wall or ceiling so needs to be small and
relatively cool.  If power supply is separate then this too needs to
be thought through so it can be hidden.

SlimP3 are ideal for inexpensive distributed audio systems, and make
so much more sense then the £2k+ alternatives.  I am sure there is a
market here.

wrote:
> > > We are looking to put a SlimP3 player in each room.  I know
the
> > > Russound kit allows multiple other sources as well as the
input
> > from
> > > the SlimP3 but this is planned to just be Mr Slim.
> > >
> > > When you can buy an OK amp from Mr Richer Sounds for £70
some
of

<dean@r...>
wrote:
> [...]
audio
at
> > > sensible

everything to
get
> > you
> > > started

controlled
via
> > > PDA's or

like
this,
> > but
> > > using
get
> > > signal and
> make
> > > something
question of
> > > exactly what
final
shape
> > &
> > > flavours

SlimP3
> > > devices.  To
ceiling
> > > speakers.

> > place
> > > in the
or get
too
> > > hot!

Terms of
> > Service.

> > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >

> >       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> > ** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.
> >
> > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

Service.