RE: Re: OT Combi Boilers

I recently changed to a combi boiler from having both a hot and cold
storage
tank, and I'm largely pleased with the space I've recovered, however, it is
not entirely rosy in the garden...

One downside (the only one I've found so far...) is that because hot water
has to be created on demand, it definately takes longer for hot water to
start coming out of the tap than before... - and the further the away the
tap is from the boiler, the longer it takes... -= this means that in our
house it takes what seems like an interminably long time (it's actually
probably only about 30 seconds) to get piping hot water running out of the
bathroom taps (furthest away).

Paul G.