RE: OT : PDA recommendation

I bought a HP iPaq 5450 about a month ago.

802.11b and blue tooth out of the box.

Had a few teething problems, but nothing major.  Does everything you have
listed.

HTH

Stuart

I=20
> value clean syncs with MS Outlook and exchange of Word / Excel docs.
>=20
> So I'm considering an IPAQ - which one? or a Tosh (E750?)  I'd=20
> probably run to =A34-500.   All suggestions gratefully received.
>=20
> Malcolm
>=20
> PS - my mobiles are Bluetooth...  :-)
>=20
>=20
>=20
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
> ---------------------~-->
> Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's=20
> Important Questions.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/IBOolB/TM
>=20
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to=20
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/=20

**************************************************************=20
Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews Limited=20
(Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at St
Anne=20
House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2UL=20

This email message and accompanying data transmitted with it are for the=20
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that
is=20
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified=20
that any use, dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of this=20
message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this email message in=
=20
error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message=20
and attachments.