ADVERT: QED Qunex Cables & Other STUFF

  • To: "Ukha" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ADVERT: QED Qunex Cables & Other STUFF
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:13:18 +0100

Hi All

Due to my Node '0' re-build my Phono cables are not long enough! So I
have 6 sets of 1m length Qunex
(http://www.qed.co.uk/cables/incon/qunex_1.html)
cables available if
anyone wants to throw me a bid off-list. They are only months old and as
new.

I also have a couple of Fuji 510's with wireless cards going begging.

I may also be loosing the following as part of my mass tidy out,
dependant on the bid level:

Progear 1050se, Win98se, Cradle, Mini Keyboard, Spare Stylus. All as new
with only a few hours use and original packaging.

I'm only selling as I tend to use my Compaq TC1000 almost exclusively
these days.

More details on the thing here http://www.progear-repair.com/

Many thanks

Rob