RE: Tivo RF2Link

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tivo RF2Link
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:19:37 +0100

Have to say that the red dot doesn't bother me enough to justify this. I
di=
d see these but I must admit the RF2Link is smaller and completely metal.
I=
t kind of looks more the part. At =C2=A316.99 it is a bargin. Also the
only=
time my box has crashed in the last year was an almost direct lightning st=
rike (Lightning never strikes twice and all that).=0D
=0D
R's=0D
Ian=0D
=0D