From: David Pullen [mailto:dpullen@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 June 2003 16:52
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Rack Sizes?

Rob

Not quite sure exactly what you want here but I do have the CPC rack
strips. The strips are L shaped with the front (where you attached your
rack panels) being 19mm and the side being 30mm. The front of the strip
has the rackmount holes 2mm inset from the inside front edge, the hole
is 10mm. You mount them so that the long edge is on the outside and so
the total width of your rack will be about 485mm (i.e. a fraction over
19"). There is some flexibility as the capture nuts will move a bit.

Outside 30mm
__
Front 19mm (2mm inset, 10mm hole, 7mm outside)

Inside

If you are creating a back to the rack using more strips and a shelf,
then the 2U shelf is 368mm deep from the front of the ears to the back
edge.

HTH

David