RE: Remote Control for chipped xbox

This thread was some time ago - I believe the answer is that it is no
longer region free, or at least that is my experience - can anyone else
confirm this?

http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/evox-dvd.php
was the instructions.

Looks like I am stuck with xbmp for region free if I want to use a
remote.

Do people prefer DVDx over xbmp - if so could you spell out why?

Cheers
Shane

> Sent: Thursday, 5 June 2003 11:21 a.m.
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Remote Control for chipped xbox
>

> I believe it is, as the mod takes care of that side of
> things, but I don't have any R1 discs to try it out with...

/IBOolB/TM