RE: Humming amps :(

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Humming amps :(
  • From: "Nick Broughton" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:05:46 +0100

Tony

There's a place in Wimbledon/Raynes park area.  My mate always used to get
his Linn turntable serviced there when we shared a flat in Wimbledon.

I can't remember exactly where or what they where called.  Scuffles off to
get Yellow Pages....

Hmm.  M O'Brien, 60 Durham Road, sounds about right.  Certainly the address
looks right, the name is vaguely ringing bells.
I'm not sure exactly what the scope of their operation is, but give 'em a
call on 020 8946 1528 or 8946 0331.

Good luck

Nick