-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Butler [mailto:roaming@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 February 2003 12:08
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Quite Simply a BARGAIN :-)

Rob,

I know there were a lot of problems with the 75XP range, but I've have
some 120XP's for a while with no problems, and I haven't heard of issues with the 180's yet....

Price aside, I am buying them because they are faster and quieter than
similar spec Maxtors for example - the price merely meant I bought them
today rather than, say, in a couple of weeks.....

T.

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to