RE: Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:40:30 -0000

Hi Phil,

Kirby are still on the go. I have there G5 model and although it was
expensive, it has easily paid for itself over the 3-4 years I have had it
now. Mind you, for the price I could have bought a few Roombas and still
have change left over.

http://www.kirby.com/

I really like the attachments, especially the carpet shampooer.

What sold me on it, was the fact that we had just had the carpets
professionally cleaned and the Kirby rep arrived that night. After a few
seconds on a 1m square area and picking up a s**t load of dirt, I was sold
on it straight away. Mind you, after what it removed from my 2 month old
bed, that was scary...

Regards
Dave...