RE: Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:22:00 -0000

Well, if you go to the "rebuild" section on the website then the
aluminium
unit there looks *EXACTLY* like the one that my in-laws have ... this is
what they had before the VAX and they have always sung its praises but I
believe it has developed some fault which they haven't had repaired. I had
assumed this was because Kirby were no longer in existence so I'll show
them
this.

Anyway ... the VAX was bought to replace the Kirby and maybe it's just that
the VAX was not as good as the Kirby which is why the in-laws don't like
it.

Their Kirby is a huge and heavy thing where bits and pieces bolt and clamp
together but apparently it works (worked) really well.

Phil

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx