Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!

I'd recommend a Bissell carpet cleaner. I bought one of these 4-5
months ago. I think it cost around the =A3250 mark. They do a couple
of models. Basically it has a tank of water (which you fill with hot
water). It then heats this further and sprays a mix of carpet
cleaner (containing Scotchguard) and warm water onto the floor and
them vigorously brushes and sucks it up into the return tank (a 2-in-
1 tank system). Seems to work very well but can be pretty slow if
you do it properly at the right speed. It's an upright system,
looking like a slightly oversized traditional vacuum cleaner (but
bigger at the bottom to hold the water tank).

I bought it from Comet I think - so you should be able to get one on
a Sunday :)

I just like using it to see all the dirty water being sucked up the
clear pipes at the front - very satisfying :) (is that too sad?)

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@a...> wr= ote:

> > Not a direct answer, I know, but try phoning a local Letting
Agent.