Re: Not HA but pretty urgent!

We bought the top of the range VAX cleaner last year, - seems pretty good...
- does hard floors as well as carpet, and dries them afterwards leaving them
almost completely dry and OK to walk on straight away.

It cost about as much as 2 prontos if I remember correctly...

Alternatively, you _could_ just hire a rug doctor for the weekend from
Homebase...

Paul G.