UK Lighting control systems - prices?

Hi All

Further to the thread started by Umar I have a couple of questions
myself.

Can anyone quote a typical installed price per circuit for the
various systems (assuming anyone uses anything other than X10)?

Are the programming/maintenance costs (including personal effort)
significant/that different between these choices?

I ask because I am considering installing a system from the company
I work for which is similar in functionality to Lutron Homeworks,
and has a dedicated hardware web-server (does not rely on a host PC)
to allow access from a broswer. Just for completeness it integrates
at network level with the heating controls I will be using for full
zone control of my underfloor heating package.

Anyway before I end up turning this into a sales pitch, I guess that
the per-circuit cost will be no more than =A3160 depending on the
dimmer panel size and the switch plates will be =A3100+ (in Wandsworth
flat metal finishes) with looks that SWMBO thinks are really nice
(cool blue LED's behind the buttons). Functionally it is very
different to X10 control, but if X10 is significantly cheaper then
that may influence my decision somewhat.

Can anyone help?

Neil.