RE: OT: Good price on dvd-r/-rw burner

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Good price on dvd-r/-rw burner
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:37:28 -0000

Hi Jenni,

Two different formats, some are compatible with different players. I'm sure
there are other differences, but from what I can tell, -r/-rw does all of
the things I need.

Heres some other opinions:-

http://verbatim.com/products/images/dvd-rtechnologyupdate.pdf

The new Sony drives use both media, so you may want to have a look at those,
although they are scarce and a ?100 dearer roughly.

I decided the -r/-rw will do me for now while I wait for the market to
mature.

Cheers, Des.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor