Re: Lighting

> C-bus:
> Total: £570.00

> Total: £264.34

Thanks for that Rob.  Extending that up to our house (around 30 lighting
circuits) that makes X10 around £1K vs C-Bus around £2K.  While
it is
obviously double the cost its certainly very desireable and not carzy
money.
It's good to see a hardwired system coming in at this price!  I wonder how
the Polaron system pricing compares?

> How would you achieve this in the above set up? In c-bus you plug in
> your RS232 cable, open the software make about 5 mouse clicks, save
the
> changes, job done.

That sounds good.  Can you give us some more info on the software?

Can C-Bus do automated lighting?  At present my Comfort PIRs trigger my X10
lighting.

> The software is free for C-bus (But you need to buy a RS232
interface.)
> C-bus switching is 100% reliable.

How much for the interface?

Thanks