From: Scott Crowther [mailto:scrowther@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 January 2003 13:16
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] UKHA 2003 - How about a Tivo Upgrade area

Tom this sounds like a good idea and I'm interested.

If I did decide to go ahead, I'd be prepared to accept responsibility for my
own TiVo dying after installation, based on the fact that whoever does the
install will be far more competent than me.

While we're on UKHA2003 suggestions, what about some sort of 'cabling
group'? ie - a way that we can find out who lives in our area (ish) - maybe
we can help each other out with our individual expertise and pull cables,
build servers, etc for each other.

Just 1/2p.

Scott

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.