Re: Mirror Demisters etc

Paul,

The guys who fitted my bathroom advised me not to switch the mirror
heater on/off as it takes too long to heat the mirror up to a
suitable temperature to stop misting.  They said I'd be out of the
shower before the demisting worked properly.

A timer to do a premetive strike would be the only option but then
you have to make sure you don't have showers at unplanned times.

Cheers,

James

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> Would be nice to automate turning one of these on/off based on when
the
> shower is on/off. Any ideas how to sense when the shower is on
(it's a
> pumped power shower - non-electric)?
>

> Paul.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

041992:HM/A=1394046/R=0/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV
_3
> 936_5802,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=241773.2861420.4212388.2848452/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1394046/rand=893586402>
>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx