RE: [RANT] City Link

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [RANT] City Link
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:42:54 -0000

That sounds familiar Keith - had similar problems with other companies.
Last week I was expecting a delivery through Amtrak. It turns out that
someone broke the lock on the main hub delivery lorry door! Took them 3
days to get it to me and of course no apology - only a "the driver's
having a nightmare day" - did I care ?

Paul.