RE: Free HA Server?

That's what struck me about this one, apparently no deposit, they just
check
your address (and credit rating I'd imagine ;-)
I was wondering about the 'accept' adverts procedure... sureley a script to
accept - provided it doesn't stop background tasks wouldn't hurt ;-)

THis is a brief T&C from the site

The following 5 key terms and conditions are for your guidance only, and do
not constitute a legally binding agreement. Before delivery, you will be
required to complete a written agreement, either by post or online.

1) On screen advertising: In exchange for your free PC, you must accept up
to 3 minutes of on-screen advertising per hour of PC use. Every month, you
will receive a cd containing adverts to be shown over the following four
weeks. Each disc must be loaded onto your PC for the system to update.
Should you fail to do this, your PC will be disabled.

2) The PC is lent to you for a term of 36 months, after which you will be
offered a new computer and a new agreement, or you can simply return the
old
machine to a local collection point.

3) Your household must use the PC for at least 30hrs per calender month, or
approximately 1 hour a day.

4) The PC must be connected to the internet at least once a month, and you
must maintain an ISP (Broadband, 56k or ISDN) account throughout the term
of
the agreement.

5) The principle applicant should be 18 or over, and provide a home
telephone number. We will conduct a security check linking you to the
address given. Under certain circumstances, you may be requested to provide
alternative proof of ID. This offer is restricted to one PC per household,
and is only available to UK residents at this time.

If you accept these terms and conditions and consider yourself eligible,
then please click on the 'Order your free PC' button to the left of your
screen, and complete the short application form.