Re: Free HA Server?

No this is a genuine one

http://www.theregister.com/content/51/34509.html

You agree to watch 1 minute of adverts for every 20 minutes of computer
use.  Not sure what happens if you leave it just switched on in the
background though.

S.

--------+--------------------------->
"Mark McCall"
<lists@automatedh
ome.co.uk>

23/12/2003 10:22
Please respond to
ukha_d

--------+--------------------------->
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:     Re: [ukha_d] Free HA Server?

> You would need to read the full T&C though,  and not a brilliant
spec...
> http://www.metronomy.com/

Hmmmm...reminds me of another scheme we saw here a few years back.  Do you
need to send any money?

M.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx