From: Nick Long [mailto:n.long@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 December 2003 02:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Copying Hard Drives

hmmm, interesting - i think you *could* do a duplication in between
restarts
>from
hardware. just don't install the rest of XP - boot up using the Ghost disc
instead.

that way, with the new dupe'd harddrive, you basically finish the setup
process with that machine's hardware.

would that work?

<<Remember too that windows XP (and the newer offices I think?) tie
activation with hardware if you're using legit copies>>

That's XP Home Edition only isn't it?

-Nick