Re: Nokia IP55

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Nokia IP55
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:11:27 -0000

Guys,

I "speak Checkpoint", and have spent a fair bit of time with
the=20
bigger Nokia IPxxx boxes.

The IP55 is a funny beast :-(=20

I _think_ the intent of the IP55 was that it would be bought by large=20
companies for their remote offices, so there would be a central=20
management station available... Trouble is, I never actually found=20
ANYONE who bought an IP 55 :-(

Where are you based (geographically). If it's anywhere near Gatwick,=20
feel free to pop over at some point and we'll see if we can get it=20
running. (Drop me a note off-line.)

I don't suppose you've got an IP55 manual (say in PDF). If you want,=20
I'll have a nose through it :-)

Regards,

Mark

wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >=20
> > Does anyone know how to setup the "Check Point"
firewall on a=20