Re: Pinnacle ShowCenter {Scanned for Viruses}

Quoting Ross McKillop <home@xxxxxxx>:

> Anyone know if this can work without a windows-based server?

Not yet, but I should be able to let you know soon :)

I'm not sure that the windows software is required for running it as such,
but
maybe is necessary/recommneded for setting it up.

Anyway, it's a linux based system itself, so someone is bound to hack the
thing
to do all sorts of funky stuff (in much the same way the xbox has).

> Still looking for the best solution for video and music from server
> here... the one winning for music appears to be the SliMP3, does
> everything I need , looks nice, well established and loads of

The xbox with XBM does a pretty good job, though I can't be arsed setting
it up
properly (hence the showcenter - spend you way out of lethargy :)).
Might be worth a look?

T.