Re: Pinnacle ShowCenter {Scanned for Viruses}

Anyone know if this can work without a windows-based server?

(why do none of these units simply connect by CIFS or HTTP or something
that only needs files lying on a server somewhere?)

Still looking for the best solution for video and music from server
here... the one winning for music appears to be the SliMP3, does
everything I need , looks nice, well established and loads of
third-party add ons are available making it even more useful for HA -
it has a nice display that can display almost anything and AFAIK you
can even trap commands from the remote, so a SliMP3 could in theory be
used as an interface to lighting, heating or anything...

Ross

--
Ross McKillop