Re: Quiet & Cool PC's

Rob I believe this is what you are looking for a VIVO (Video In Video Out)
=
graphics card http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Sapph=
ire_143.html
=A365 inc VAT

Sapphire ATI Radeon 9200 128MB DDR TV-Out/VIVO - Retail (GX-019-SP)=20
.

- 128MB DDR Memory
- Full AGP 8x/4x/2x support
- TV-Out
- Video In/Video Out

=20=20
Full Specification=20

Price:  =A354.95   (=A364.57 Including VAT at 17.5%)=20

Personally if you want a TV encoder as well then look at the=20

Hercules 3D Prophet 9800SE All-in-Wonder 128MB DDR - Retail (GX-027-HE)=20
With the Hercules 3D Prophet 9800SE AIW card you can transform your PC
into=
the ultimate entainment centre. The card features the 9800SE GPU with 128M=
B DDR memory which provides stunning visuals and high performance to play
a=
ll the latest and most demanding games. Then you have the AIW features
such=
as stereo TV Tuner with digital VCR, upto 125 channels, integrated teletex=
t and timeshifting functions. It also has the ability to capture and edit
v=
ideo (Video Capture in MPEG-2 format at up to 25fps in 720 X 576 (PAL)
with=
out image quality loss). DVD decoder so you can playback DVD's with
excepti=
onal quality and performance. Supplied with remote wonder control which
all=
ows you to control your entire PC without having to be in front of your
com=
puter.

- ATI Radeon 9800SE GPU (380MHz Core)=20
- 128MB DDR 340MHz (680 DDR) Memory
- 256-bit memory interface
- 4 Rendering pipe lines
- DVI-I Output, TV-Out, Composite video & stereo audio output, S-Video
Outp=
ut
- Composite video & stereo audio input, S-Video input
- Radio frequency wireless remote control
- Stereo TV tuner (PAL B/G/D/K/I and SECAM L/D/K)
- THRUVIEWT for translucent TV, DVD and video file viewing
- THEATER 200T video encoder and stereo processor

=20=20
Full Specification=20

Price:  =A3137.50   (=A3161.56 Including VAT at 17.5%)=20

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Hercules_140.html

Simon

----- Original Message -----=20