RE: Quiet & Cool PC's

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Quiet & Cool PC's
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:08:01 -0000

Hi Simon / Neil (And everyone!)

Apologies for my lack of knowledge here I keep looking at all these
Video cards and they list S-video support but seem to be referring to
the TV-out functionality? I want the S-video feed to INTO the card
(Although out AS WELL would be nice :-)) so I can watch Tivo, DVD feed
etc on my PC monitor in a window.
Am I missing something or just being thick?

Any guidance or appropriate cards would be good. For either in or out
S-video.

Many thanks

Rob Mouser