Re: Digieye remote control extender

No, its not the Sky mouse IR thingy.  Its a seperate product that
sends IR codes over wireless similar to the Powermid.

I want to locate the Sky+ box in a wiring closet, and control it
remotely from two locations.  One location will use the Kat5 modules
and the Digieye, and the other will use the second RF output and the
Sky mouse.

Later, I will move everything to Kat5 when the IR module for it
becomes available.

Ian