Digieye remote control extender

Hi,

Anyone use the Digieye remote extender?

I bought one a few weeks ago from Satcure for controlling my Sky+ box
remotely, but cant get it to work.  Anyone know of any common problems
with this setup?

I've tried it with the rx and tx units just 5m apart with nothing in
between them.  Should either of the two small surface mount LED's do
anything in the transmitter?  A green one blinks in the receiver.

And before anyone asks, yes I did turn both of them on ;-)

Just opened thier invoice as well ... it says faulty or damaged goods
must be reported within 3 days.  Is this allowed?  I thought there
were some basic statutory rights re. faulty goods?

Thanks,
Ian