Re: MusicLobby Pocket PC edition shipping

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: MusicLobby Pocket PC edition shipping
  • From: "mcascio1979" <mario@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:38:31 -0000

Hi Rob,

Documentation is lighter in some areas but I've got a few users who
may be helping out in this area.

You can gather a phenomenal amount of information from the Cinemar
website and forum:
http://www.cinemaronline.com
http://www.caseserve.com/cinemar/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=410

Actually, I provided a link to the forum that points to Dan's thread
that shows how he mounted ProGear's into his wall at home throughout
the house.  He has I believe 5 of them running the Lobby suite - I
personally have two.  So yes, they do work well with the ProGear.  I
personally enlarged the Jukebox buttons in MusicLobby because they
were too small on the ProGear. :)

Keep in mind, the ProGears also aren't the fastest gun in the west
when compared to 1 GHZ tablets that are now available.

Mario

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@t...> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Are their any practical 'how to' or 'getting started' guides for
your
> various products? I.e MLServer, Musiclobby etc.
>
> Also has anyone got any experience running Music Lobby on the
Sonic Blue
> Progear units? Usable? Fast?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rob

And

wrote:
> > OK, just got it going - a fair bit slower than Vinyl for all
those
> tracks though :-( The colour scheme on my iPaq also doesn't show
up
> particularly well (too dark).
> >
> > Paul.

available

<groups@s...> wrote:
> Jukebox
> > if
> > > I'm installing on a server and not using the picture/video
> > features
> > > etc?

MusicLobby

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1

705041992:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defau
> lt?mqso=60178293

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1

705041992:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defau
> lt?mqso=60178293&partid=3170658> &partid=3170658> click
here

> >   <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?

M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1693352/rand=19
> 0664765>
> >

> > ** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.
> >
> > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

705041992:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defau
> lt?mqso=60178294&partid=3170658> click here
> >

> >   <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?

M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1693353/rand=42