From: Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 3:41 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Can I do 5.1 with ceiling speakers ?

Dean,

Re: your centre speaker, NXT Acoustic Picture Panels may be what you're
after:
This one's a bit small,
http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=cpc+catalogue&category%5Fname=&product%5Fid=252855
These are bigger
http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=cpc+catalogue&category%5Fname=&product%5Fid=260861

Haven't heard these speakers so can't vouch for quality.

HTH,

Tim H.

does anyone do decorative speakers as an alternative that

+