Online Data Backup

  • Subject: Online Data Backup
  • From: Simon McCaughey <simonmcc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:53:29 +0100

Anyone considered using www.streamload.com for their onine backups?
10Gb free storage, or $4.95 (=A32.63) per month for unlimited storage.

As far as I can tell, there are no catches, the only time you'd have
to pay big would be to get your 400Gb of informaion back in case of
emergency, ni which case you'd probably gladly pay for it - they
charge per Gb that you download.

Any thoughts / current users? or better solutions?

I'm still not convinced with the online thing, I think its got to be
cheaper just plugging in a firewire drive once a week.... the only
advantage with online is that it would get done...

Simon