Probe Hub Update

Hi All
Have now got the Probe Hub set up in my humble node 0 but not yet
connected to Homevision as  i need to finish off the HV / FirM
enclosure....I can select zone and probe for now via a switch box...Have
noticed that my the Pic micro in the Probe Hub is detecting the negative
going pulse(mentioned in a previous post)  from my Homebrew video
probes...I
have filtered it out using a 1uF cap on the output of the video probe  and
this seems to work ok....The smartlinc led probe is registering ON status
at
the  Probe Zone Monitor but not at the Hub so need to investigate
further...
Have almost finished the HV / FirM enclosure...Had trouble sourcing 6mm
clear acrylic rod (for led extenders) but now have the FirM Controller
mounted and ready...this weekend will mount Homevision and make up led
extenders  and take some pics..........

More Soon

Frank Mc