OTT Re: Double F-type sockets

Are they female Double F sockets ?

I've always wanted a female with Double F sockets !!
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Dean Barrett=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 11:18 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Double F-type sockets

Ian

I should be able source them for you @ =A39.75 + VAT each

Dean.

-----Original Message-----
From: iwilson2003 [mailto:iwilson2003@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 28 August 2003 11:06
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Double F-type sockets

Hi,

I have flood-wired my new flat with cat5e and ct100 cabling.  Each ct100
outlet has 2 ct100 cables, and I have been looking for some time for a
double F-type wall plate (single gang).

Well I finally found one - the MK logic plus K3525 D1.  The bonus for me
is that it is the same wallplate range used in the rest of the flat.

Problem is, I only need 4 of them and my local electrical wholesaler in
Edinburgh (Scott Coppela) can only order a box of 10 at a time.

Anyone know where I can get these singly?

Or failing that, anyone want to share the cost of the box of 10.=20
Individually they sell for approc =A315, but the wholesaler are prepared
to give me a good discount on the box of 10 - =A3100.  So, anyone want on=
or more of these at =A310 each?

The logic plus range can be seen here.  The K3525 is on the last page.

www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/range/Logic%20Plus.pdf

Thanks,
Ian

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20