Meteor caller id on Homeseer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Meteor caller id on Homeseer
  • From: "Campbell Macdonald" <c.macd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:50:24 +0100

Just trying to get my machine up and working, can anyone advise the best
Homeseer plugin for Meteor which will announce caller id, answer withheld
numbers using modem and play back message...

I have palyed with Justin's and Patrick's previously but not sure if these
are updated anywhere or is there an alternative.

thanks

Campbell