Re: OSD of CallerID info on a Tivo? (dummy's guide needed)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:14:31 +0100, "Dean Barrett"
<dean@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Stuart
>
>Will your xAP app display on a Slimp ?

Yup, and in fact it already does that too.

It's actually about 7 different applications rolled into one for
convenience, although you can split them apart in any way you care to.
Thus some parts can be run as a Windows Service, others with a simple
UI. Whatever suits you.

>I have a Meteor unit - but nothing to make it work

Ah, well you won't be wanting my buggy bit of s/w then! For some
reason I haven't figured out it reads data from the Meteor incorrectly
and ends up with half a message occasionally.

Not having ISDN anymore means I only have the one phone line (for
ADSL) so I've absolutely no way of calling myself. Are there any
useful callback type facilities I could 'borrow' does anyone know?

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx