RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT : Leather chair £30

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT : Leather chair £30
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:09:43 +0100

I put it together in about 15 mins, could probably do it a bit quicker if I
wasn't looking after 2 of my children at the time.

1st shock was that the chair was in a flat box rather than a chair shaped
one, show's how much office equipment I've ordered :-)

The contents are seat, back, 2 arms, collection of screws/bolts, bit that
the seat adjuster sits in, telescopic strut, base, wheels. They provide a
simple hex driver / key which is sufficient.

If you can look at simple pictures and have a basic understanding of what a
chair looks like, what a screw is, then you'll have no problem :-)

2nd shock was reading the enclosed catalogue and seeing how much you have
t=
pay for a chair that's not on offer.

I've been sitting in it from about 15:00 until 23:00 with only a break for
dinner and putting the children to bed and I'm still comfortable.