Re: Re: OT : Leather chair £30

Alex Monaghan wrote:

> I put it together in about 15 mins, could probably do it a bit quicker
if I
> wasn't looking after 2 of my children at the time.
>
> 1st shock was that the chair was in a flat box rather than a chair
shaped
> one, show's how much office equipment I've ordered :-)
>
> The contents are seat, back, 2 arms, collection of screws/bolts, bit
that
> the seat adjuster sits in, telescopic strut, base, wheels. They
provide a
> simple hex driver / key which is sufficient.
>
> If you can look at simple pictures and have a basic understanding of
what a
> chair looks like, what a screw is, then you'll have no problem :-)
>
> 2nd shock was reading the enclosed catalogue and seeing how much you
have to
> pay for a chair that's not on offer.
>
> I've been sitting in it from about 15:00 until 23:00 with only a break
for
> dinner and putting the children to bed and I'm still comfortable.

Hi Alex, forget the prices in the full catalogue, I think I've paid
those prices about 3 times in a decade. You'll get lots of sale
catalogues through now, or just check the pricing on the internet site.
Most items tend to be cheaper, the more common items substantially.

--
Calum Morrell
www.drochaid.org