RE: Remotes

Ken,

I'm still considering the pros, and cons of going the PDA route.
>from
and Simply were the cheapest three for a new Pronto RU940 :-)

Lets Automate  http://www.letsautomate.com/10492.cfm?

Laser  http://www.laser.com/?page=3Dshop/flypage&product_id=3D155&category_=
id=3D&

Simply http://www.simplyautomate.com/productDisplay.asp?prodId=3D3543

Richers Sounds are =A3150 but have no stock (The benifit there would be
tha=
t I
could pop into the local bransch and try it out)
(I'm sure some sort of try and return arrangement could be arranged via any
of the three below even if a re-stocking fee is required?)

If the pronto is as good as everyone says I suspect it'll be like the Tivo,
a little sceptical at first.  Now I wish I'd kept the busted one that
Dixon=
sent me...

Dave