Re: Panny Plasma question...

Paul

Its a male on mine (serial), but there is also a 15 Pin PC in, also male.

From: Paul Gordon
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 3:44 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Panny Plasma question...

Can anyone who has a Panasonic plasma panel tell me the following please...

What type of RS232 serial port is fitted? - I know it's a DB9 connector, b
ut is it M or F?

following on from which, do I require a straight or a null modem serial
cable to connect it to a PC COM port?

I've tried looking these specs up, but to no avail!

Ta.

Paul G.