Re: RE: Help needed.....may loose job....

Brian,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. You really must get competent legal
ad=
vice. We have found that decent solicitors will often give you instant
advi=
ce over the phone for free in these emergency situations. They presumably
f=
ind that helping out then may lead to business later. Given that your
situa=
tion is already extreme, it doesn't seem that consulting a solicitor could
=
inflame it any further. It will also help you understand your rights and
en=
sure you take the correct steps NOW to reduce any chance that you
compromis=
e your situation with regard to any remedy in law.=20

You should dig out your contract and terms and conditions of employment.
Th=
is will make it clear if your company has a formal disciplinary procedure.
=
If this is not being followed then your company (or this particular
manager=
) is entering very shaky ground. It is also important that you modify your
=
behaviour. Entering in rows with the manager in question may not be
further=
ing your cause, however much of an idiot and however annoying or wrong the
=
guy is.=20

Best Regards,

David