From: ^mad^ [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 July 2003 18:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OTish] WiFi Windows CE 3

Hi.

Rather than go for an expensive web tablet, i was thinking of using my old
Jornada 525 as my kitchen pc, nothing to fancy needed you see..

Does anyone know if you can bung a WiFi card into the compact flash slot
and
use that as a lan connection, if you can, is it easy to set up??

your advice is appreciated.

Alistair