Re: SLiMP3 & HomeSeer

Dean, the Slimp3 command protocol is explained in quite a bit of detail at:

http://www.slimp3.com/documentation/http.html

This will give more than enough information for simple integration with
homeseer.
This can be done with xpl, and I believe with xap also, however, the
fastest
way to get simple results is probably just to code it directly.

Adding x-type functionality (I like that  ;) ) brings a lot of richness to
an HA environment, easily making the information available to other devices
on your network, and I would suggest that you examine the options, if only
for the "joy of implementing" (like the joy of sex, but minus the
70s
beard), but it would be daft not to acknowledge that you can meet simple
needs without doing so..

Ian.