Re: Re: [OT] Massive spam increase recently?

I did the google check for my main (and now most spamed address) address
It came back with ZIP nada nothing but a new twist has just came to the
forefront I just started getting spams for sean6 @ blaa this is a OLD
address I used when a friend set me up for 6 degrees of separation years
ago, If I remember right me used my "real" email address and I
joined with
the sean6 one to ID it.
I just tried to find it but no luck could be they went under and flogged
off
their database recently anyone else been there?

Sean